This spacious, two storey home has everything your family could want and more. With a layout to envy and a desirable location, you’ll love showing this off to your friends and family.
Upper level boasts four over-sized bedrooms to ensure everyone has their own space, with the Master Bedroom boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with a separate shower and a spa bath.
The lower level is designed for both living and entertaining – features a large study room or a 5th bedroom, a spacious open plan formal lounge & dining area to maximise the entertaining potential. A well-appointed and easy working kitchen provides a beautiful environment for the cook of the house, complete with updated appliances, granite bench top and a large fridge space. Located off the kitchen is the open plan living/dining area which flows seamlessly to a covered outdoor entertaining area and a large back yard with an abundance of fruits and vegetables in full bloom and ready for you to reap the benefits of this wonderful garden.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials of a separate laundry with direct external access, additional powder room downstairs for added convenience, under stairs storage, electric double lock up garage and fenced yard for pets.
– 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
– Over-sized master with WIR, ensuite with separate shower and spa bath
– Main bathroom with separate shower, bath tub and a separate toilet
– Study room/5th bedroom
– Powder room
– Open plan formal dining/living area
– Open plan dining/living area with a/c
– Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, updated appliances, and large fridge space
– Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Fully fenced yard for kids & pets
– Separate updated laundry with direct external access
– Double lock up electric garage
– Under stairs storage
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Walking distance to bus stops & Aspley State School via a lane way
– Other schools nearby: Aspley State High School, Craigslea Primary & High Schools, Aspley East State School, St Dymphna’s Catholic Primary
– 1.5kms to Aspley Hypermarket + Major Bus Exchange
– 3kms to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
– 4kms to Prince Charles Hospital
– 15kms to Brisbane Airport & Brisbane CBD
– Easy access to major arterial roads
Move in now, relax and enjoy – there is nothing left to do but inspect and make this home yours!