Uniquely positioned with a delightful bushland frontage, this superbly maintained home is a must see! This home not only has one of Fitzgibbons best locations but is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer with spacious dimensions, family-friendly floorplan and enviable private alfresco entertaining area.
Freshly Painted throughout and boasting an impressive neutral colour palette this impeccable family home is certain to impress. Incorporating 3 good-sized bedrooms PLUS study all with Ceiling fans & master Bedroom appointed with Walk in robe and ensuite. Whilst you’re cooking up a storm in the smartly designed kitchen you will be part of the action, whether your family is outdoors or in the living/dining room, you can keep an eye on them at all times.
This low set brick home is located in one of the best streets in Fitzgibbon and sits on a large 320m2 block, just walking distance to parks, kids playgrounds, Schools, Shops, Restaurants, public transport and only a short drive to Westfield Chermside and other renowned retail precincts.
– 3 Spacious Bedrooms PLUS a separate study
– Master bedroom with Large Walk in robe & ensuite
– Additional bedrooms with built in robes and Ceiling fans
– Timber look Flooring throughout
– Well designed modern kitchen with large stone bench top, large walk in butler’s pantry
– 900mm stainless steel 5 burner gas stove & double oven
– Air-con in living area and master bedroom
– Single car remote garage with access via a private laneway
– Outdoor entertainment patio with Peaceful bushland views.
– Large 320m2 Block
– Plenty of fully fenced grassed yard