This impressively large 4-bedroom family home is vacant and ready for the new owners to move in without having to lift a finger. This modern-day family home features an enviable, open plan layout with neutral colour palette, and multiple living areas which are certain to please every member of the tribe!
All 4 bedrooms are over-sized with the master bedroom certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized walk-in-robe. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all have built-ins with ceiling fans. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family-sized breakfast bar with high quality appliances, stone benchtops and gas stove.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled and light filled living and dining area that flows out to the spacious covered entertaining area and a large grassed yard – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends! An additional living area offers a convenient space for a games area, play room for the kids or formal lounge/dining.
Notable features include:
– Open-plan living & dining area with air-conditioning
– Separate Media Room
– large kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, quality appliances
– Master bedroom with WIR, and well-appointed ensuite
– 3 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Double garage with internal access
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Undercover entertaining patio
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets
– Overlooking bushlands / Moggill Koala Rehabilitation Centre
– Large 813m2 block
– Highly desirable estate in Moggill
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Moggill State School 0.69km
– Redbank State School 3.31km
– Westside Christian College 4.07km
– Brisbane river 0.5km
– Westaway park 0.5km
– Bellbowrie sports and community club 2.0km
– Coles Moggill 0.6km