This Beautiful High-end home is in a lovely & quiet neighbourhood which gives you lifestyle, space and convenience. Sure to impress the most particular of buyers, not a cent had been spared in its creation and this remarkable property is up for offer & is only 5 years young.
Providing a very spacious and versatile floor-plan, the home is ideal for the larger family who like to entertain, yet appreciate their own space and privacy. Impressive front to rear with fully ducted A/C and plantation shutters throughout, beautiful 600×600 tiled floors, high ceilings.
The upper level of the home boasts 4 generous-sized bedrooms, with the over-sized master bedroom boasting a sitting area, a walk-in-robe, open ensuite and a private balcony with tree tops views. There is also a family area on this level as well as a family bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience.
The lower level is the hub of the home, boasting a modern & Kitchen provides a beautiful environment for the cook of the house, complete with gas cook, dishwasher, ovens, breakfast bar, large fridge space & a walk-in butler pantry. Entertaining will be a breeze with Large open plan living/dining area downstairs that flows onto the rear covered alfresco area.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often-overlooked essentials of a separate laundry, electric double lock up garage, additional powder room downstairs.
– 4 generous sized bedrooms all with WIR
– Master bedroom with over-sized WIR, open ensuite with separate standalone bathtub & double shower, includes sitting area and a private balcony
– Additional sitting area upstairs
– Kitchen with Stone bench top & walk in butler pantry, gas cooking, 900mm oven & Dishwasher
– High ceilings throughout
– 600×600 porcelain tiles throughout downstairs
– Ducted A/C & plantation shutters throughout
– Spacious separate laundry
– Open plan living/dining area
– Additional formal lounge
– Large covered outdoor area with ceiling fan
– 434m2 Block
– 377m2 of living area
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Walking distance to bus stops & Aspley State School via a lane way
– Other schools nearby: Aspley State High School, Craigslea Primary & High Schools, Aspley East State School, St Dymphna’s Catholic Primary
– 1.5kms to Aspley Hypermarket + Major Bus Exchange
– 3kms to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
– 4kms to Prince Charles Hospital
– 15kms to Brisbane Airport & Brisbane CBD
– Easy access to major arterial roads
Move in now, relax and enjoy – there is nothing left to do but inspect and make this home yours!