Welcome to your dream family home in the heart of Fitzgibbon! This well kept 4-bedroom home sits gracefully on a generous 523m2 block of land, offering the perfect blend of space, comfort, and convenience. Beyond its charm and modern features, this home offers a seamless living experience with an open floor plan connecting the dining and kitchen areas.
The spacious layout invites you into a world of comfort and practicality, where tiled floors create an easy-to-maintain surface throughout. The living space is designed for relaxation and connection, offering a warm and inviting atmosphere for both family gatherings and moments of personal relaxation. Immerse yourself in the air-conditioned, tiled sitting and dining areas, complemented by a formal living room designed for friends and family or a space to cosy up with a good book.
The heart of the home, the kitchen, features sleek countertops, and a dishwasher, providing a contemporary and functional space. The adjacent dining area seamlessly transitions to an outdoor patio space, creating an ideal setting for both casual family meals and entertaining guests.
Each of the four bedrooms is generously sized, with the master boasting an ensuite, oversized walk-in-robe, and ceiling fan. The remaining three bedrooms feature built-in-robes and ceiling fans for added convenience. The easy-to-clean tiled flooring adds a touch of practicality without compromising on style, ensuring a tranquil and low-maintenance space.
– Master suite with ensuite and spacious walk-in-robe
– Three additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in-robes
– Expansive open-plan, tiled living and dining
– Additional lounge area
– A/C in living and Master bedroom
– Well-equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, large wrap around breakfast bar and dishwasher
– Covered alfresco entertaining area
– Low-maintenance gardens with secure fencing
– Main bathroom with separate toilet, bath, and shower
– Separate laundry with access to drying area
– Remote-controlled 2-car garage with ample storage space
– Solar panels
– Water tank
– Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express bus service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
Situated in Fitzgibbon, enjoy easy access to parks, schools, and shopping centres, making this residence a perfect blend of suburban charm and contemporary living. Contact the Johnny Lin team today to arrange an inspection; don’t miss the opportunity to make this residence your own!