Perfectly positioned in a highly sought after pocket, this superbly maintained home is a must see! This home not only has one of Fitzgibbon’s best locations but is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer with the spacious dimensions, a large family friendly open floorplan and accompanying extensive enviable private alfresco entertaining area. Every now and then something extra special comes along, and this home is certainly not one to be missed.
Boasting an impressive timeless style and neutral colour palette, multiple well-appointed living areas this impeccable family home is certain to impress. Incorporating 4 good-sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and a/c; and the over-sized master bedroom is well appointed with a walk-in robe and an ensuite plus a family bathroom to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
The home offers exceptional open plan kitchen, living and entertaining options with a seamless flow out onto the large and enviable alfresco area making it instantly appealing. Whether you’re cooking up a storm on your beautiful 900mm 5 burner gas cook top or utilising every inch of the huge stone island bench or preparing your meal in the well-appointed walk-in butler’s pantry in the spacious and modern kitchen, you will be a part of all the action.
This lowset home is located in one of the best streets in Fitzgibbon and sits on a large 450m2 block, just a short stroll to parks, kids’ playground, walking tracks, restaurants & public transport. Only being a stone’s throw away from major shopping and dining hub Westfield Chermside, this really is the ideal location
– 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and a/c
– Master bedroom with Ensuite & walk in robe
– Family Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
– Well designed modern kitchen with stone bench tops, 5 burner gas stove and high quality appliances
– A spacious walk in butler’s pantry off the kitchen
– Open plan living/dining area
– Additional lounge area, could be used as a study/office, games or kids play area
– Double lock up garage
– Laundry in garage
– Expansive and private rear entertaining deck
– Additional alfresco area
– Large 450m2 block
– Fully fenced, level, low maintenance backyard ideal for kids or pets to run around in
– Garden shed
– Highly desirable location
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).