This immaculate 4 bedroom family home has been lovingly maintained and cared for by the owners. Featuring an enviable, open plan layout with neutral colour palette, this home offers this home is awaiting a buyer seeking the best in location, quality, functionality and style.
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family sized breakfast bar with high quality appliances, 900mm stand-alone oven with gas cook top and dishwasher.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled living and dining area which flows out to the covered entertaining area and an sparkling in-ground pool – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends! There is also a fully fenced yard for kids and pets to run around.
The master bedroom is certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized walk-in-robe. The other 3 bedrooms all have ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-ins. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, fully fenced yard, garden shed and a double lock up car garage
Notable features include:
– open-plan living & dining area with air-conditioning
– large kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, gas stove top and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with WIR, and impressively appointed ensuite with oversized shower
– 3 more bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-ins
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Undercover entertaining patio
– Spacious in-ground pool
– Separate laundry with direct external access
– Double remote lock up garage
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets
– Side Access for boat or caravan
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min drive, 10 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).
With so much to offer, this property will be in demand, so act quickly as this fantastic opportunity to purchase in this area will not wait for you.