Positioned in the heart of Aspley- only a stone’s throw to shops, restaurants, public transport & a host of other amenities.
You will see this home has been immaculately cared for and lovingly maintained by the owner, this is the perfect choice for owner occupiers or investors and will be snapped up!
Upstairs features 3 good-sized bedrooms, the kitchen has been well cared for and ready for you to cook up a storm, adjoining the spacious formal lounge flows seamlessly to the front balcony while the open plan living/dining area offers plenty of room for the whole family. There is also a large rear deck overlooking the large yard & enough room to entertain the family. Downstairs you will find a single lock up garage, an additional rumpus room with built-in storage, a separate laundry and another huge storage/rumpus space
Within walking distance of Chermside Markets, Marchant Park and bicycle tracks, Aspley primary and Craigslea Schools and public transport and only minutes’ walk to Westfield Chermside and Aspley Hypermarket.
Be sure to inspect at the first open home on Saturday as this home is in a prime position it will not last long!
– 3 Generous sized bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Large formal lounge
– Well-maintained kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Spacious open plan living/dining area
– Large rear deck to entertain the family
– Spacious undercover front balcony
– Fully fenced yard for the kids and pets to run around
– Separate laundry
– Large under house storage & rumpus room
– Additional Multipurpose room downstairs with built-ins
– Single Lock up garage PLUS undercover carport
– Large 615m2 Block