Positioned in a quiet street in a highly sought-after suburb, right in the heart of Kedron’s Padua precinct, this one wont last long on the market. Offered for the very first time to the market, this delightful post-war home is perfectly positioned on a large 625m2 block & awaiting a new owner to create their dream home.
This timeless residence is well presented and has been lovingly maintained over the years, however now offers a truly exciting opportunity to either renovate or remove and create your forever home.
With a fantastic floor plan to renovate and expand, this home currently is boasting a large living & dining room, a neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of character and charm.
– 625m2 block
– Flat land
– Three bedrooms and one bathroom
– Ornate period features throughout
– So much potential to renovate or remove to create your dream home
– Padua Boys College – 750m Walk
– Mount Alvernia College – 550m walk
– St Anthony’s Primary School – 600m walk
– Brisbane City – 8km drive
– Stafford City Shopping Centre – 1.5kms
– Chermside Shopping Centre – 3kms
– Prince Charles Hospital – 2.5kms
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.