This two-storey home presents a fantastic opportunity for the astute investor or savvy owner-occupier! Boasting a clever floor plan and enviable location, you will enjoy the convenience of being only a short stroll to the local dining precinct, public transports, parklands, bike paths and only minutes to a host of other amenities.
– 2x Good-sized bedrooms with built in robes, master bedroom with ensuite & a/c
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and electric cooking
– Additional study nook
– Open plan living and dining area with a/c
– Spacious front balcony
– Single Lock up garage downstairs
– Laundry In garage
– Ceiling fans throughout
– The Halpine complex comes with a shared in-ground pool & BBQ area
– School catchment: Mango Hill State School, Mango Hill State Secondary College & North Lakes State College.
– Walking distance to Mango Hill train station & bus stops, park, schools, shops, restaurants & walking, cycling paths.
Featuring master bedroom and 2nd bedroom, both offer ceiling fans & good-sized built in robes, master bedroom complete with ensuite and a/c. The main bathroom is positioned conveniently in the centre of the home for easy access offers a separate toilet for added convenience
The open plan lounge and dining area offers ceiling fans, opening out to the spacious balcony to capture the cool summer breezes and warm winter sunlight. The kitchen with stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances including electric cooktop and dishwasher. The home also includes an additional study nook which provides added convenience to the home.
Be sure to come along to the open home or call the Johnny Lin team for more information.