– Ducted A/C throughout
– Spacious and tidy kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher and abundance of cupboards
– 3 sizable bedrooms all are carpeted and with built-ins
– The two-way bathroom is well-kept and neat
– Additional powder room
– Extra living space
– Seperate laundry room
– Fully fenced yard for kids and pets
– Cul-de-sac position on a quiet street within minutes’ walk to train station and Catholic Private School open in 2023, shops, bus, childcare, parks, playgrounds and walking paths…
– Short drive to Taigum Shopping Centre, Train Station, and great schools, Westfield Chermside, The Gateway and Brisbane Airport
Featuring this well maintained 3-bedroom, lowset brick home that is located right in the heart of Fitzgibbon.
This property is situated within moments’ walk to the Carseldine train station so that morning commute has just become a whole lot easier. Featuring ducted A/C throughout, this home boasts a highly desirable floorplan, with the updated Kitchen being the hub of the home and an adjacent, spacious dining area that flows out to a large under covered patio, whilst the carpeted living area offers plenty for the whole family.
All 3 bedrooms are of a good size, the master bedroom offers a walk-in-robe and direct access to the neat and tidy main bathroom with a separate toilet for added convenience. The home comes complete with a fully fenced yard to take full advantage of the large block.